1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Phone for me!?

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by Jeremyv821, May 6, 2012.

1. Jeremyv821

Jeremyv821 Lurker

Hey guys(and gals). I currently have an iPhone(I know I know). I am looking for an android phone for verizon. I have an upgrade and I'm looking for a phone that will last me all day with the battery. I've heard about the razr maxx but I don't have that kind of money right now. I text a lot so battery life is kind of a biggy. I've never had a droid before so help please!?!?:) thanks!!!!!!:)

2. caterham09

caterham09 Newbie

The razr maxx will easily last all day but i think that there are better options. Which iphone do you have and are you happy with the battery life on it?

3. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

It would depend a lot on your setup and usage pattern. For example, my brother is using my old phone, which lasts him 2 days on a single charge. When I was using it, a single charge lasts only 10hrs or so.

4. Yeah, remember to close the running program would save much battery!

5. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

Not when I need/want those programs running. What's the point of having a smartphone when you won't use its capabilities fully.

6. I mean sometimes when you exit a program but it is still running to kill the battery then you need to close the running programs.

7. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor

You mean the background processes? And killing them with a task killer? Using a task killer to kill apps kills more battery than helping. Its better to just leave background apps alone. If you have a task killer, uninstall it. It does more harm than good. In fact, it doesnt do any good at all.

danaj likes this.
  8. Jeremyv821

Jeremyv821 Lurker

I currently have the iPhone 4 16gig. I am happy with the battery life cause it lasts me all day(6am to 7pm or later depending) I don't mind charging my phone at night because it's not like I use it anyways. I like it but it's getting to boring and simple for my liking.