1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root phone freak out

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Sugarfree661, Sep 20, 2011.

1. Sugarfree661

Sugarfree661 Well-Known Member
    None

Jul 26, 2011
    Bakersfield Ca
    ok so my phone was on the charger, I clicked on an app and my phone completely froze, I have it a minute to reboot but it didn't, so I pulled the battery, then my didn't turn on at all, on or off charger, with or without battery, no sign of power whatsoever, so I left the battery out for awhile then tried again finally it came on, i've been downloading allot of this party apps lately maybe a virus? Or could this be ROM related? Our simply a hardware issue? I've never had this happen before, my phone has a 50 charge so it wasn't that,

Advertisement

2. tripdoc79

tripdoc79 Android Enthusiast
    None

May 24, 2011
    i dunno.. same kind of thing that happened to my girls phone.. but its a dif kind of phone.. her phone froze.. and after pulling the battery everything that was on the sd-ext partition wouldnt show up ont he phone.. after reflashing the rom with onily clearing cache and dalvik and then reflashing a2sd everything worked fine.. glitch of some kind.. but definately wierd

3. DaniellieeE

DaniellieeE Android Enthusiast
    None

Jul 24, 2011
    Yeah sounds wierd. Thinking and JMHO with flashing Roms and all the rebooting we do to our phones, we can expect some wierds things to happen. Last nite, think I had to reboot bout 12+xs (sometimes pulling out battery) due to wifi, 3g, MMS --working and then not working. Scares me little to reboot so much and possibly have something like "phone freakout" happen to my phone. But guess that's the gamble or risk we take changing our phones - but it's still fun:D - n love having the different Roms. :)

Tags: