1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Phone freezing and restarting

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by sfbloodbrother, Jan 6, 2015.

1. sfbloodbrother

sfbloodbrother Android Expert
    None

Jul 30, 2012
    Male
    Full time student, Part time McDonalds crew
    Chicago IL
    Hi

Recently I bought the phone case that charges the phone and since then the phone doesnt turn on and I need to force restart the phone to use it., it never did this before I bought the caee. Am I using the case wrong? Usually what I do is when it gets to 15 percent I turn on the case charger on to charge the phone until both the phone and case are out of juice. I like having extra battery to the phone, but this is just anoying.

Advertisement

2. MidshipAc

MidshipAc Well-Known Member
    None

Jul 7, 2013
    Male
    Georgia
    First remove the case for a day or so (an extended period of time) and see if the phone restarts or has any other of the above mentioned issues. If it does then your issue could be "pinpointed" to the hardware/software of the phone.
    If your case is the issue, i suggest returning it from wherever you bought it from and telling them it is defective and mentioning the issues stated above. A "Defective Product" for most companies is a valid reason for return/exchange/refund.

3. sfbloodbrother

None

Jul 30, 2012
    Male
    Chicago IL
    I'll try that. But I got it from China and they took 1 whole month to ship it to me. Either way I lose.

4. mikedt

mikedt 你好

Sep 22, 2010
    Teachaaa
    Jinan, China
    May have to wait longer this time, we're on holiday until 21st Feb. :D BTW Happy year of the Goat.

5. sfbloodbrother

None

Jul 30, 2012
    Male
    Chicago IL
    Oh haha I'll just buy a Motorola power pack.

Motorola Moto G (1st Gen)

The first generation Moto G was the released in November of 2013. The phone was the first in Motorola's new mid-range line that targeted the sweet spot between specs and pricing. It originally built for emerging markets, but also saw success as a low-priced Android phone option in other parts of the world. The Moto G 1st Gen features Features 4.5-inch LCD display, Snapdragon 400 processor, 16GB storage, 1GB RAM. 5MP rear/1.3MP front facing cameras, and a removable 2,070 mAh battery.