• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Phone freezing and restarting

sfbloodbrother

Extreme Android User
Jul 30, 2012
Chicago IL
Hi

Recently I bought the phone case that charges the phone and since then the phone doesnt turn on and I need to force restart the phone to use it., it never did this before I bought the caee. Am I using the case wrong? Usually what I do is when it gets to 15 percent I turn on the case charger on to charge the phone until both the phone and case are out of juice. I like having extra battery to the phone, but this is just anoying.

First remove the case for a day or so (an extended period of time) and see if the phone restarts or has any other of the above mentioned issues. If it does then your issue could be "pinpointed" to the hardware/software of the phone.
If your case is the issue, i suggest returning it from wherever you bought it from and telling them it is defective and mentioning the issues stated above. A "Defective Product" for most companies is a valid reason for return/exchange/refund.

Upvote 0
First remove the case for a day or so (an extended period of time) and see if the phone restarts or has any other of the above mentioned issues. If it does then your issue could be "pinpointed" to the hardware/software of the phone.
If your case is the issue, i suggest returning it from wherever you bought it from and telling them it is defective and mentioning the issues stated above. A "Defective Product" for most companies is a valid reason for return/exchange/refund.
I'll try that. But I got it from China and they took 1 whole month to ship it to me. Either way I lose.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones