1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

phone froze, battery pull, now having issues

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by sleipner, Feb 2, 2011.

1. sleipner

sleipner Newbie

When I powered up, the phone updated the PRL and reset the radio.

My text messages are out of order. I was texting my gf, and at first I thought they just weren't displaying the ones I was sending, while hers were still coming in. I deleted the thread, and then noticed that my messages display on top of hers. Her messages are timestamped with just the date, while mine have the time (which is correct)

She called me twice, and each time when I answered, I heard nothing. I called her, and we were able to talk. This may be an issue with her phone, it has happened before.

I tried to download SMS Time Fix. First, I couldn't bring up search on the market. When I did get to search and found the app, the download did not start after I OK'd it. I searched and started the download two more times, it failed. I tried to update my other apps, two more failures.

Can't refresh my hotmail on the stock app or K9. I just used it on my laptop to reset my password, so it's not on that end. I do have data because the 3G icon is up (no 4G here) and the BBC app and Dolphin browser both work, plus the market will at least give search results and list what apps have available updates.

any suggestions?

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. rounsy222

rounsy222 Android Enthusiast

I would update both the prl and your profile. Sounds to me like something glitched on your account when you did the prl. I have had that happen to me before and when the account reset over night it was fixed.

3. sleipner

sleipner Newbie

I updated PRL and profile, email and market still aren't working correctly.

I spoke too soon about the time being correct. The date shows 1/1/2005.

4. sleipner

sleipner Newbie

Resolved, sprint chat reset my services. Guy on the phone set me up with a repair center appointment, lol.

5. rounsy222

rounsy222 Android Enthusiast

Glad you got it resolved. It sounded account related.

Samsung Epic 4G Forum

The Samsung Epic 4G release date was September 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, 512GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1500mAh battery.

September 2010
Release Date
Reviews