I got this phone about... 6 hours ago. I tried charging it from my computer and though it said it was charging, it was still at 5% battery after 2 hours and it was getting really hot around the bottom of the screen and back. So, I tried charging it in my surge protector/power bar with the same results - no charge; super hot. After plugging it into the wall socket for a couple hours, I got around 75% battery and the phone was too hot to touch. I would have only put it near my face if it would have somehow miraculously save my life to do so, it was that freaking hot. Is anyone else having this problem? If so, have you figured out what the problem is? Or should I just take the phone back and get a new one? I've had phones get warm before, even uncomfortably hot. But this is hot enough to make me worry that components inside the phone are actually melting. That can't be normal.