1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Phone has forgotten my "SNS" login??

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by gbswales, Aug 29, 2011.

1. gbswales

gbswales Newbie

when I try to check my feeds from the social hub they all say "Please login SNS account first" this applies to twitter, facebook and linkedin. In the messages area they are syncing with the exception of gmail which just doesnt update.

The separate gmail, facebook and twitter apps work ok is is just the feeds into social hub that dont! - I only want the feeds i dont want them updating my contacts :thinking:

However I am not sure where I can re-enter my SNS password (which I am assuming is my google password but not sure) The phone obviously knows this because I can use the market place and direct apps fine

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. richardmoz

richardmoz Lurker

I had exactly the same issue on my SII. when you go into socialhub it says session expired for Facebook, twitter and linked in. as each message appearsa little icon appears at the top of the screen indicating the error. drag the screen down to view the notifications. click on each of the notifications and you will be prompted to re-enter your password. Hey presto it works again.
    Good luck

3. salpenney

salpenney Lurker

I have the same problem but all notifications in the Facebook feeds in the Social Hub have disappeared. The screen just says 'no history' and if I drag down to update I get the 'Please login SNS account first'.

So it's ???????????????????????????

Any help gladly accepted

4. To solve this problem, remove the current accounts and create them again on Social Hub app.

dbrs likes this.
  5. dbrs

dbrs Lurker

Too easy !!! Thank you for you post

6. tusday

tusday Lurker

i'm having this same problem. if i remove the accounts and create them again, will i lose data?

Samsung Galaxy S Forum

Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown
Release Date
Reviews