• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Phone has own powers

I've noticed the issues of apps disappearing (mainly shortcuts from the home screen, but once or twice off the phone itself), but only if the apps were moved to internal media storage (or whatever they're calling it). If I keep them on the phone partition, then there's not an issue. I figure this is a bug that'll be worked out, and in the meantime I have plenty of space for apps.

No issues with any other settings reverting...

Upvote 0
Okay, I take it back. I have a backup list on appbrain and looks like there are a bunch of apps that got uninstalled. It might be when I moved them to the SD. I'm going to continue backing up to my backup list and monitor this over the next couple weeks (while I'm in my return period). That's worthy enough to possibly get a replacement if it's an issue with the phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones