1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Root Phone is bricked? Shit. Help?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by aovaici, Jul 27, 2011.

1. aovaici

aovaici Member
    None

Jul 21, 2011
    So I installed CM7, have been using it for a while, no issues, have installed a few different roms using recovery, decided to switch to SenseROM, so I downloaded it, copied it to my flash drive, went to Restart --> Recovery and restarted... Just like I have always done when I want to try a new rom...

Stuck on LG Loading Screen.. Wierd, I've used the custom recovery a buncha times, so I pop out the battery, start it again...

Same thing... Stuck on LG Loading Screen... pop out the SD card.. pull battery... start it up again... Same thing...

Popout the SD card.. Hold Back and Vol Down and same thing...

Is there anything else I can try? Help?

Advertisement

2. aovaici

aovaici Member
    None

Jul 21, 2011
    Is there some way I can get the phone to stop trying to startup into recovery mode? Since my recovery must be corrupt?

3. det1726

det1726 Android Enthusiast

Apr 9, 2011
    Male
    Self employed
    Michigan
    You have said that you have switched roms more than once with no problems. In your description of how you did it this last time if you described each step the way you did it then you did not wipe all data which is a step written in the guide. There are more than a few threads on how to get your phone recovered from the LG screen, how long was it on the LG screen before you pulled the battery? I have heard of boots taking up to ten minutes after installing a rom... Which is unlikely but give it ten minutes and see what happens.

Tags: