1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Phone memory

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by saridale, Aug 15, 2013.

1. saridale

saridale Lurker

My phone is telling me I am getting low on storage space. I am not a 'heavy' user and have put all I can on the sd card. Will deleting texts help, or is there anything else I can do to free up space. Also I notice whilst all synced up my calendar wont update. Its fine on July but I have nothing in August. is this also because of lack of memory?
    Thanks in anticipartion of any help

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. U may go to file manager then sdcard0 then whatsapp (if u do use it) then media n there u have images audio n video which generally blocks up a lots of space if not cleaned. So clean the folders if u have nothing important inside there.
    U may also try uninstalling apps tht u dont use from the list of apps by pressing the options key on the left bottom of the handset and there uninstall and then clicking on the apps u wish to remove n then ok.

3. saridale

saridale Lurker

All photos, video etc and all unrequired apps gone but still an issue. assume most of these were on sd card. no mention of texts? where are these kept?

4. I dont know exactly regards that but i think texts are never an issue as far as space is concerned as they take vrry less space. I think they might be on phone memory. If u wish to check available space on ur phone and utilised by what u may press the left bottom button on your phone when the wallpaper is visible and then settings and then storage. There u get it all.

5. Tyseyh

Tyseyh Android Expert

Its the data on the phone memory, not the SD. So, manage apps/ look at what is taking up loads and try deleting cache. That will come back though.

HTC Wildfire Forum

The HTC Wildfire release date was May 2010. Features and Specs include a 3.2" inch screen, 5MP camera, 384GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1300mAh battery.

May 2010
Release Date
Reviews