1. Check out our app, Forums for Android! Download and leave feedback here!

Phone messed up

Discussion in 'Android Lounge' started by scriptbunny, Jun 3, 2010.

1. scriptbunny

scriptbunny Member

Mar 8, 2010
    Hi, I'm using a Drioid Eris version 2.1. When I turn on my phone it stays on the starting screen (the androids on skateboards) and wont go to the next one. I think it may have happened after I updated my SDCard Reader app because that's the only thing I can think of that caused this problem, thought it might be something else. How do I fix this? Please help.

Thanks,
    Scriptbunny

Advertisement

2. scriptbunny

scriptbunny Member

Mar 8, 2010
    bump
    Someone please help I need this fixed

3. LBPHeretic

LBPHeretic Well-Known Member

May 29, 2010
    Senior Software Engineer
    Wilmington, Delaware
    Have you tried booting up your handset without the microSD card in the slot? If that does not work you may have to do a hard reset.

I have not experienced this issue before, so I am not 100% sure of the correct solution. I hope that you can get it figured out though.

4. DKYang

DKYang Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2010
    FL
    I haven't seen the boot animations for the Incredible, but have you rooted your phone or perhaps pressed the buttons POWER+BACK or POWER+CAMERA when turning it on? It seems like you're on the fastboot menu and that's the only place that I know of having the androids on skateboard background.

5. scriptbunny

scriptbunny Member

Mar 8, 2010
    I tried running it without SD Card. It still stayed on the first startup screen and doesn't move on. I did a hard reset and it still doesn't go past the first startup screen with and without the SD Card inserted. My phone is not rooted. What do I do now?

6. Demache

Demache Well-Known Member

Apr 18, 2010
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I would take it to the Verizon Store. Your still under warranty so if they can't fix it there, they should be able to get you a replacement no questions asked.