1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Phone not turning on?

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by WiredDragon93, Jul 15, 2013.

1. WiredDragon93

WiredDragon93 Lurker
    None

Jul 15, 2013
    LG Motion wont turn on?

I went on a out of state trip, and during that trip my phone would die really quick. It would say "Slow Charging" So i went out and got a new USB cable. It charged fine. The next day i plugged it in to charge and it said "Download mode, Do not unplug..." I left it alone for like 30 minutes, i came back, it was completely dead, i tried turning it on and nothing. I waited
    around another 30 minutes and it turned on and charged fine, It was at 0%. When i got home from my trip, i plugged it in to charge it, my menu buttons just lit up and blinked for a while. I tried turning it on, and it stayed on the LG screen. I unplugged it and turned it on, stuck on LG screen. I tried restarting it (Holding Volume and Lock Button) It went the the "Download Mode" screen. I also tried swapping batteries. Same problem. I plugged the phone in with no battery, lights just blinked. I tried everything! Just not the complete format method, I took pictures during my trip that werent shared because my phone would die so quick. Im trying to recover them!

I know either battery is defective because they worked fine on my sisters phone! I believe my phone needs an update. How can i go about with fixing this?

Advertisement

2. Eyepatchdude

Eyepatchdude Well-Known Member
    None

Nov 26, 2012
    Atlanta, Ga
    Did you save your photos to an external sd? or to the internal storage?

3. WiredDragon93

WiredDragon93 Lurker
    None

Jul 15, 2013
    They were internal

Tags: