1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Phone Off, Phone Talks!

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Vklotz, Jul 18, 2020.

1. Vklotz

Vklotz Lurker

I have a Samsung A20 on Tmobile. This week my phone was forced updated with Android 10.
    Last night before sleep , I powered my phone off and this morning it was still powered off. However, during the night my phone kept talking my notifications that I have setup! How in world can this happen! My phone is off but the notifications still play?!
    Does anyone else have this problem?
    Am I the first and only person to have this problem?
    I am hoping that someone reading this can explain how this happens? Thanks

2. Dannydet

Dannydet Extreme Android User

Was the phone indeed completely off?
    Or just the screen was off?
    Because if it was talking it would be possessed.

MrJavi and ocnbrze like this.
  3. Vklotz

Vklotz Lurker

Ha ha. I am posting a serious question and I get a clown answer. Maybe this is the wrong forum for technical problems. Can someone direct me to a good forum?

4. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

don't mind @Dannydet, he sometimes has bad taste in humor:p

but it is pretty much true that if the phone has powered down there is no way that it could make noise of any kind.....unless it was not actually powered off. i have no clue what happened. was this a one time event? does it happen often? maybe a factory reset might be needed.

MrJavi and Dannydet like this.
  5. tommo47

tommo47 On Yer Bike, In Yer Chair
    VIP Member

Hi @Vklotz, welcome to Android Forums :).

It might help if you could tell us exactly what notifications you had set up after the forced update to Android 10, and whether they all played and how often you heard them through the night.

:thinking::)

Madasa likes this.

Samsung Galaxy A20 (2019) Forum

The Samsung Galaxy A20 (2019) release date was April 2019. Features and Specs include a 6.4" inch screen, 13MP camera, 3GB RAM, Exynos 7884 processor, and 4000mAh battery.

April 2019
Release Date
Reviews