• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Phone Pouch

Presto343

Jan 19, 2010
Milwaukee
How big is this thing? So many people love it and say they always keep their phone in it? You guys really carry this pouch around in your pocket when youre out at night and stuff?

I don't have the phone yet, but that seems kind of goofy to carry this case around in your pocket and have to unzip it and get your phone out everytime you wanna use it..

how many of you use it all the time?

It's a sleeve, not a zip pouch. It is actually very slim and fits the phone very snug, like virgin snug :p. It is a beautiful case and I love that it came with the phone. Everyone that has seen my phone in the case has commented on it and all like it. I have even had 2 of my friends slide their iPhones into it and wanted to steal it from me. The Droid on the case also gives it tons of personality. Personality is something the iPhone is definitely in need of of :D

Upvote 0
No one on here that purchased another protector and doesn't want to sell their slip pouch :(

I have an Incredible and just ordered the sleeve for it directly from HTC (someone over on the Incredible forum has one and posted some pics of it - fits the Incredible perfectly).

Call HTC Customer Support at 1-888-716-3594, press 2 for HTC Accessories. They'll ask you for your Nexus One MUI number, but just explain you don't have one and want to just buy the sleeve. The sleeve is $7.99 and $7.00 to ship standard Ground (3-5 Business Days). Overnight shipping is available for $22 if you have deep pockets or just impatient and need it right away. They have other shipping options as well.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones