• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Phone powers off randomly after Hasoon2000 all in one

Been about a month now since I rooted using hasoon2000 kit on my Amaze 4G, I left S-On because the Juopunutbear S-Off wire trick seems like something that would/could break my phone, NE way i'm posting to let anyone with this same problem know how I have been successfully battling random power downs, I have been told that Fixing Permissions on 4eXT would do nothing for Random Reboots/Power downs, But I have found quite the contrary...

So I'll get to the just of things here:

1. Power Down Phone normally.

2. Remove Battery Cover and Battery, put Battery and Cover back in/on device.

3. Hold Volume and Power buttons down until you are in boot-loader.

4. Tab down to Recovery, On my phone I do have 4eXT Touch Recovery.

5. Tab to Tools in the list then Fix Permissions, wait until done then reboot phone via 4eXT.

6. After phone reboots and you are at your Home Screen, hold the Power button down and restart once again.

This normally will give me two-three days without random power downs/reboots.

Also I still have the stock rom.

Rooting can be the answer to: Bloatware removal, Custom roms, and some are crazed by not having to pay for apps. But I have to say Developers are one thing T-mobile handsets lack on, had I known Rooting was ever going to be something I personally would consider I would've signed with AT&T long ago.
I can find answers to many of the problems I am having now (Exclamation Battery symbol, random reboots, and radio or networks unfound) just not for my handset. and there are people over on X-A that have wild tempers just because they do not recognize that YOU DID READ THROUGH EVERY POST and are left with unanswered questions.

forewarning all the answers are there to get a device rooted, there is however a lack of support if you hit trouble on T-mobile devices.

Upvote 0
Rooting can be the answer to: Bloatware removal, Custom roms, and some are crazed by not having to pay for apps. But I have to say Developers are one thing T-mobile handsets lack on, had I known Rooting was ever going to be something I personally would consider I would've signed with AT&T long ago.
I can find answers to many of the problems I am having now (Exclamation Battery symbol, random reboots, and radio or networks unfound) just not for my handset. and there are people over on X-A that have wild tempers just because they do not recognize that YOU DID READ THROUGH EVERY POST and are left with unanswered questions.

forewarning all the answers are there to get a device rooted, there is however a lack of support if you hit trouble on T-mobile devices.

Not all that true lol.
Over at XDA, they do get mad pretty easily for not reading through past thread, etc.
But over here i would try to help as much as i can. ;)
Dont be afraid to ask because i would usually answer quickly.

Upvote 0
So as it came to be, I had two batteries that were duding out on me by 40% of their charge left, then i got a replacment battery and all has been swell since, any way charge your phone and extra batteries with only manufacture specific chargers and you will likely not burn out them out.

=)

Good to know, but hopefully i move on tomorrow and get the Note 2.
As for the battery issue, from what ive heard the oem battery is horrible at keeping a charge and burns out quickly. So with the anker battery i bought its been solved. I would also try considering the Mugen 3600MaH battery. That thing is a beast. But it bulks up the phone. :mad:

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones