• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help phone rebooting problems..

justinkim

Lurker
Dec 25, 2013
Hi guys. I'm using verizon version of galaxy note 3. I've been using this phone for a week or so. There were absolutely no errors or bugs while i was using untill today. While I was listening to music, phone suddenly shut down and wont turn on. As I followed all the steps that are on the internet about the major issues about note 3. It won't turn on if i don't connect it to charger. Also it will show up battery percentage and turn off again (not turning on) this repeats. Anyway so I reset phone, and it was working for few minutes, but it has the same problems that I had before I reset phone. What is happening.. could you guys help me with this...?
plus, eventhough i turned on using charger, it would shut down if i disconnect the charger.

Hi guys. I'm using verizon version of galaxy note 3. I've been using this phone for a week or so. There were absolutely no errors or bugs while i was using untill today. While I was listening to music, phone suddenly shut down and wont turn on. As I followed all the steps that are on the internet about the major issues about note 3. It won't turn on if i don't connect it to charger. Also it will show up battery percentage and turn off again (not turning on) this repeats. Anyway so I reset phone, and it was working for few minutes, but it has the same problems that I had before I reset phone. What is happening.. could you guys help me with this...?
plus, eventhough i turned on using charger, it would shut down if i disconnect the charger.

welcome to AF!!!!!!!

so you factory reset the phone and you are still having issues? if so i would take it back and see what verison can do for you.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones