1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support phone rebooting problems..

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by justinkim, Dec 25, 2013.

1. justinkim

justinkim Lurker
    None

Dec 25, 2013
    Hi guys. I'm using verizon version of galaxy note 3. I've been using this phone for a week or so. There were absolutely no errors or bugs while i was using untill today. While I was listening to music, phone suddenly shut down and wont turn on. As I followed all the steps that are on the internet about the major issues about note 3. It won't turn on if i don't connect it to charger. Also it will show up battery percentage and turn off again (not turning on) this repeats. Anyway so I reset phone, and it was working for few minutes, but it has the same problems that I had before I reset phone. What is happening.. could you guys help me with this...?
    plus, eventhough i turned on using charger, it would shut down if i disconnect the charger.

Advertisement

2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!!

May 13, 2010
    Male
    being a flashaholic sponsor, helping others gettin
    los angeles
    welcome to AF!!!!!!!

so you factory reset the phone and you are still having issues? if so i would take it back and see what verison can do for you.

3. Note3owner

Note3owner Well-Known Member
    None

Dec 26, 2013
    Perhaps there is some problem with the battery... Bcoz it seems to momentarily work when connected...
    Id take it back... Its probably a faulty battery.

ocnbrze likes this.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3

The Samsung Galaxy Note 3 launched in 2012 and was the company's flagship phablet. The device featured a 5.7-inch display with a 1920 x 1080 resolution, 3GB of RAM, 32GB of storage, and a 13MP main camera.