• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Phone Rebooting & temp high on battery

Hey Guys

Just picked up my brand new HTC One X yesterday.. seemed fine yesterday but today it is just randomly restarting.. sometimes it will be 10 mins before a restart then it will last half an hour etc.

I have a battery widget installed and its showing the battery tempo up aroud 30 - 32 degrees C .. and back of phone is warm... I'm presuming I have a faulty handset and its rebooting cos of battery temp correct? I did the usual... uninstalled all apps, factory reset etc but its still the same.

Anyone know if it def is a hardware fault? just wondering what I'm looking at when I take it back to the shop... whether I'll get a straight replacement or they start messing me around saying they'll send it for repair etc.

I'm with T mobile

Cheers

Ross

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones