• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Phone reboots when using front camera

Xion713

Jul 6, 2013
I thought it would be fun, since this forum kind of ceases to exist right now, to make a joke thread of "future" problems we will have with Android...

I'll start it off:

ANDROID PROBLEM #1
"Someone hacked my Android Phone and instead of the GPS functions taking me where I want to go it always brings me to a location of an ex-girlfriend."

ANDROID PROBLEM #2
"I've gotten like 5 alcohol citations in 1 week and it is all because of stupid Android! The Cops keep driving around with their HTC Dream with an auto-alert anytime 15+ people under age 21 are gathered in an area with a 100 foot radius."

ANDROID PROBLEM #3
"How come every time I try to use certain Android Applications it takes me to a YouTube video for an old Rick Astley song?"

Alright well now my front facing camera is force rebooting my phone, and this is using three different app cameras. Not sure why. Any help?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones