1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

phone reset

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by sniper8752, Apr 17, 2012.

1. sniper8752

sniper8752 Well-Known Member

i notice that with my phone, it will randomly restart. it especially happens when i unplug it from my computer. it will sit there loading the usb stuff, then restart, which happens every time. i was told to take it to at&t and get a new one, but thought maybe it was just some apps or something that is throwing it off? I seem to have be having similar issue, not yet as extreme, with my tablet....

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. BigCiX

BigCiX Android Expert

Most likely they'll factory restart your phone to see if the problem still exist. You can try that yourself if you want.

3. newbiehere

newbiehere Lurker

got my samasung s2 locked, & i cant open it, sadly my mom forgot what email address she used, is there someway that i can perform factory reset?

4. ropo1

ropo1 Lurker

Turn the phone off, then hold down the power button and both volume up and volume down. Hold them down until the menu appears. One of the options is a factory reset.

5. newbiehere

newbiehere Lurker

you are so great dude! thanks a lot!! :D

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews