• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Phone restarting

gianny13

Lurker
Feb 12, 2011
I have a Optimus one android phone foar a week.everything is good but i have one problem :
Sometimes my phone restarts without a reason (i know it because it askes for PIN code ) ,i observed that befor restarting he freezes for 2-3 secondes and then reset.... The phone was coded in vodafone and unlocked.
Please help ! anybody ,any ideas ?!?
Thx..

I had a random reboot on my shine plus with 2.1 and it went away after i rooted and installed a custom rom. Lately I've been having the sd card unmount (its the cheapest 16gb i could find so maybe its defective). It goes back to normal after unmounting then reloading. So I'm not sure if the sd card would cause a reboot. I have an o1 that i bought for a spare battery, phone, cable etc and i haven't used it much but it hasn't acted up at all.

Upvote 0
Mooranda, same has been happening to me for months. I lost the head the other day and rang LG UK complaining about this. They have sent me a package to send it off to get repaired. Also, my current P500 is my second in 3 months. The first I returned after 3 weeks due to lots of dust under the bottom right of the screen. Now this one has gone the same way. It seems to be a common problem with these phones, freezing and dust under screen. I have said to LG when it comes back after repair and nothing has changed they can refund my money or get me a different phone. I like my P500 but the constant freezing is making the phone unusuable.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones