1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Phone restarts

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Mohy786, Apr 25, 2012.

1. Mohy786

Mohy786 Newbie

Hi,
    My ace restarts itself after around 3 days everytime! Its getting really annoying now, it also freezes alot, please give me help!
    Thanks!!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. EmoBoiix3

EmoBoiix3 Newbie

What ROM are you in ?

3. Mohy786

Mohy786 Newbie

I haven't rooted my phone, its running gingerbread 2.3.6

4. Mohy786

Mohy786 Newbie

5. Mohy786

Mohy786 Newbie

I think it restarts itself when a wifi error message comes up; is there a fix for this??

6. Mohy786

Mohy786 Newbie

No1 helps on here

7. socrates0

socrates0 Android Enthusiast

If your phone restarts because of a wifi error does it mean that when you are out of a wifi signal range it restarts? If so then I would suggest that you keep wifi off & switch on only when you need it - you will save some battery juice as well. :)

8. Mohy786

Mohy786 Newbie

I have tried most things but dont get much other help on here. The only thing I can do to stop the wifi error and my phone restarting is; that i just use 3g internet and no wifi; this is a big problem of the phone, but it seems using mobile internet is the only way for a fix to this :/
    This a big feature loss on the galaxy ace
    Also does anyone know if this will stop if i root my phone; and im not really good at these kind of things so will anyone root it for me (like local phone shops etc?)

Samsung Galaxy Ace Forum

The Samsung Galaxy Ace release date was February 2011. Features and Specs include a 3.5" inch screen, 5MP camera, 278GB RAM, Snapdragon S1 processor, and 1350mAh battery.

February 2011
Release Date
Reviews