• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Phone Rooted - now I have a small problem

So I successfully rooted my phone two days ago. I'm running Fresh 2.0 w/the Live Wallpapers and I Love It!! My only problem is I tried to install the lock screen fix, install vanilla clock zip file. I downloaded it into the SD card root but when i tried to go into recovery to flash the zip it wouldn't let me. I tried several times but no luck. I turned the phone off then back on while holding the power & home button. Is there something i'm missing. I deleted the zip file from the SD card and tried again and it still didn't work. Any ideas???

Btw I wanna say thank you to all the people that contribute to this board. I read the thread on rooting your phone many times over and was pretty nervous about doing it. Thanks to this forum I was able to do it without much trouble.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones