1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Phone sending texts I didn't send

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Cated88, Nov 7, 2019.

1. Cated88

Cated88 Lurker

So I get a text from my friend asking if I was ok and on her end she received texts asking if I should say I'm dead so obviously that would strike anyone as concerning especially when it's 4 am my time and she's in a different country and I haven't spoken to her in months... I did send the texts before by looking up the phrases but that was in a convo in February and there's no way I accidentally scheduled BOTH of them to send because it doesn't give months out options unless I manually type it in. I'm going to call Verizon tomorrow but it's currently 4 am and I'm so creeped out and wondering if anyone else has had this issue? It's not like my phone is hacked because I have said those exact phrases before? I have a Moto z3

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. dontpanicbobby

dontpanicbobby 100% That Guy
    VIP Member

It's a problem a lot of people have experienced. So far the Carriers in the US haven't explained what happened but I'm sure they're looking into it.

mikedt likes this.

Moto Z(3) Forum

The Moto Z(3) release date was August 2018. Features and Specs include a 6.01" inch screen, 12MP camera, 4/6GB RAM, Snapdragon 835 processor, and 3000mAh battery.

August 2018
Release Date
Reviews