1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Phone slow

Discussion in 'Android Help' started by Marios Georgiou, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Marios Georgiou

Marios Georgiou Well-Known Member
    None

Mar 13, 2015
    Male
    I have Samsung Galaxy Ace 3 S7275R and a Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo i9060 mobile phones and the
    first one is slow because of some apps i installed. The free memory is only 170-250MB. It was fast and with 350MB free ram before. I installed the same apps on the second phone and this phone it has 450MB Ram left and is fast. Both phones have 1 GB Ram, 1200mhz cpu and are almost identical except the second phone
    is quad-core while the first is double-core. Why this is happening and some phones are fast and others are
    slow on Samsung phones like this happening to my first phone while in the second the speed is ok? If it is
    the firmware then do you know of a original firmware name i can download that has better free and is
    optimized for better performance? Give me with firmware version code and country. I currently flashed
    with Odin a 8.3.2016 Samsung firmware firmware for Netherlands but the speed is the same. What should i do?

Advertisement

2. chanchan05

chanchan05 The Doctor
    None

Because the new phone has better hardware. You yourself said that the old phone has a dual core, and the new phone is a quad core. You got your answer. The quad core is a more powerful cpu. Obviously it would be faster.