• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

kstruck

Jul 19, 2010
Colorado
I convinced my wife to give up her personal blackberry and move to the Inspire after showing her the awesomeness of this phone.

One thing I found funny, her current blackberry makes this dialing sound (Quick dialing of the phone) when she dials a number in the phone's memory. For some reason she really likes it and wants to know if the Inspire does that as well. After trying to find a setting on my phone that does this, I told her no, it won't do it.

Not a deal breaker for her, but she was a bit bummed....Is there some type of setting I may have missed or maybe a app I can download for her?

I know, but sometimes its the little things that make all the difference.\

Thanks in advance if someone has a suggestion.

I convinced my wife to give up her personal blackberry and move to the Inspire after showing her the awesomeness of this phone.

One thing I found funny, her current blackberry makes this dialing sound (Quick dialing of the phone) when she dials a number in the phone's memory. For some reason she really likes it and wants to know if the Inspire does that as well. After trying to find a setting on my phone that does this, I told her no, it won't do it.

Not a deal breaker for her, but she was a bit bummed....Is there some type of setting I may have missed or maybe a app I can download for her?

I know, but sometimes its the little things that make all the difference.\

Thanks in advance if someone has a suggestion.

I don't think there is

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones