1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Phone spazzes out randomly

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Merth, Jul 23, 2011.

1. Merth

Merth Lurker
    None

Jul 23, 2011
    After a while of having my mesmerize on, sometimes when sending a text, going into an app, whatever, the phone will freak out and will back out of menus and stuff by itself. No idea why.

for instance, I was trying to add a contact to my phone today, and in the middle of typing the name (holding the phone horizontal), the phone saved the contact by itself, then backed out to the homescreen by itself, through about 3 menus. Makes no sense. It's almost as if there were a ton of button presses queued up on the back arrow and they just decided to execute at random haha.

It doesn't do it often but I'm just curious if other people have had this problem before. I just bought the phone yesterday and immediately got the latest software update, as well. I've got an outer shell to go with it and a screen protector I bought from the USCC store (part of the 3 pack, not the privacy screen.)

Advertisement

2. Ziphless

Ziphless Member
    None

May 26, 2011
    Yes, my phone does this also...I use to take the battery out, but now I just turn off and back on and this usually helps refresh the phone. We have had very hot weather lately and I do suspect our phones are sensitive the heat.

3. LaTuFu

LaTuFu Android Expert
    None

Nov 10, 2009
    Project Manager
    Virginia
    Its not the phones, its the batteries. If you have a case that insulates the phone in any way (like an otterbox), the battery heat doesn't dissipate very quickly.

I have had my screen completely freeze up and go crazy when the battery overheats.

4. rich.sandy

rich.sandy Member
    None

Nov 28, 2010
    I agree It have been very hot here and mine started to spaz out took it out of the Outer Bax case and it's just find. I will put it back in when it cools off.:D