• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Phone stand fits all

Hello guys, i came up with an idea for a smartphone stand and decided to manufacture it. It took me about 3 months to get it done starting from 0 and doing all the process by myself.

Well now i got the stand for sale on a website i made for it.

The stand is universal, it is small, its adjustable to multiple viewing angles, and you can rotate it 360 degrees to set the phone in either of its 4 sides, and you can avoid blocking the ports that way. Also it can be kept attached to the phone or removed. :eek:

Here is a great video review made by qbking77

Mobile Multi Stand 360 Cell Phone Stand Review - YouTube

I have more information on the site and pictures. Hope you guys like it, and if you do spread the word. I need help from the internet community now :)

Here is the link to the site https://www.mobilems360.com

Mobile Multi-Stand 360

Good work!

Which is the stand for Galaxy S? How much it costs? What are your international prices? How you can ship to India or is it available somewhere in India?

After a look at the stand pictures on your website, does the phone touches to the desk? If so then phone's outer edges may get scratched when contacted with the desk.

THanks!

Hello guys, i came up with an idea for a stand and decided to manufacture it. It took me about 3 months to get it done starting from 0 and doing all the process by myself.

Well now i got the stand for sale on a website i made for it.

The stand is universal, it is small, its adjustable to multiple viewing angles, and you can rotate it 360 degrees to set the phone in either of its 4 sides, and you can avoid blocking the ports that way. Also it can be kept attached to the phone or removed. :eek:

I have more information on the site pictures and a video. Hope you guys like it, and if you do spread the word. I need help from the internet community now :)

Here is the link to the site https://www.mobilems360.com

Mobile Multi-Stand 360

Upvote 0
Good work!

Which is the stand for Galaxy S? How much it costs? What are your international prices? How you can ship to India or is it available somewhere in India?

After a look at the stand pictures on your website, does the phone touches to the desk? If so then phone's outer edges may get scratched when contacted with the desk.

THanks!

There is only one stand for sale on the site and it fits all the phones.
I do ship World Wide but i cannot provide tracking information international.
Price of the stand itself is the same anywhere in the world. The shipping table is posted on the buy now section under the paypal and google checkout buttons. It applies to international and inside the country.

The phone does touch the desk, but i have not seen my phone get scratched by the desk when using the stand or just by setting it on the desk.

I guess it would get scratched if u placed the phone on a rough surface and drag it around somehow, but the point of the stand is to set the phone down and enjoy watching movies without holding or moving the phone.

Thank you for all your replies

Upvote 0
Hello everyone i want to let you know about a smartphone stand i designed on October. It will fit any smartphone, it can be adjusted to multiple angles and positions, and its so small u can bring it with u everywhere on your pocket. It is only 4.99 and i do ship internationally.

I am giving away a smartphone of choice for a lucky customer. More details about the giveaway on the site.

www.mobilems360.com

phoca_thumb_l_htc%20evo%203d%20stand%201.gif

https://www.mobilems360.com/images/phocagallery/thumbs/phoca_thumb_l_htc evo 3d stand 6.gif

you can find the rest of the images here

And a video review by QBKing77

Mobile Multi Stand 360 Cell Phone Stand Review - YouTube

You can find videos, pictures and details on the site also, I have a gallery of pictures of smartphones with the stand from customers.

So far the people that have bought the stand are very happy with it, you can read the feedback on the site also.

Thank you everyone for reading this.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones