• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Phone still full

I have rooted and used Link2Sd,have moved everything I can to the sd card .I went through and deleted all unnecessary apps and still I get the dreaded low on space warning.What gives?

You should consider installing a custom rom, alot of bloat is removed from custom roms, and there are plenty of advantages to custom roms, I'd list some but i'm not good at describing things.

FYI things related to root, should be in the All things root section because you could get more help.

Upvote 0
I don't need help rooting .I've already done that.I need help with my Optimus V ,which is why I posted here.Putting in a new ROM doesn't explain why my phone keeps filling up and I have to go back and find more stuff to delete.It's fine for a few days then here comes the low space warning again.This is with text and call log being deleted everyday.

Upvote 0
As your phone is now rooted, and the solution requires you to be rooted, it would be best to listen to the guide who in my opinion should move this thread to the All Things Root sub-forum where all rooted problems ( and or solutions) are addressed.
Once there I will be more than happy to help with your problem.
Thank You for your understanding on this matter.

Reactions: Phatninja55
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones