• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Phone stuck in Fastboost and rescue mode!

Nigglas

Lurker
Jul 27, 2017
Hello
Today my phone went into the fastboot&rescue mode by itself. I dont believe I have any viruses but if a virus causes this then let me know.
Anyway, no matter how long i hold down powerbutton or how many times i restart the phone it always goes into the same mode. I also tried to hold volume up and power button, which took me to the reset screen. I reset everything, but still the same fastboot and recovery mode is on. I have tried everything i have found on the internet but so far nothing has helped. Also my computer does not detect the phone with USB.
I bought a new phone online about two days ago, and it might arrive tomorrow. Luckily this thing happened only now. But I would very much like to keep my snapchat streaks, as some of them are over a year long.
Please help

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones