• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Phone stuck on boot logo and factory reset doesn't work!

So I tried to update my phone to the latest version of CyanogenMod (13.0) and after trying to reboot my phone, it got stuck on the boot logo and wouldn't start. I have tried everything I can think possible including clearing the cache, performing a factory reset and wiping media but it still gets stuck. I have done this using the CyanogenMod recovery (not a custom recovery). Is there any other way I could reset my phone? Could I possibly re-flash CyanogenMod on my phone? Any help and advice is gladly appreciated!!

I use TWRP and didn't even realize there was such a thing as a CyanogenMod recovery. You might have to install either TWRP or CWM because then your problem would be just downloading and side loading the ROM you know was working and reflashing it. You probably wouldn't even need to download it. It's probably already in the cmupdater directory on your storage.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones