• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Phone taking long to boot up

lucianna

Lurker
Apr 23, 2012
I have an Incredible 2 it boots through all the screens fast until it gets to the black screen with the red circle with 2 smaller red circles and it takes 5 minutes to go through that. it never did that until I had to send it back to HTC because of a mother board failure. does anyone no why it would do that? besides telling me its a computer booting an operating system.

Hmmm.. Mine takes a minute and twenty seconds. I can't think of any reason for boot to take longer.

Another former Eris user. I've noticed that a lot of DInc2 owners came from the Eris, probably because it's so similar (I call the DInc2 "an Eris without the issues"). That would make an interesting poll. (Sorry for the digression)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones