1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Phone Thru TV

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by djb28, Feb 11, 2011.

1. djb28

djb28 Android Enthusiast

Maybe this isnt new to most.

I was just messing around with AllShare App. I turned on my PS3 and saw my phone. Clicked on it and selected a movie. It came on full screen and clear! I usually do this through my PC but it always skips or freezes. I watched about a half hour through the phone and no freeze!

Is it possible the voodoo kernel is responsible for the flawless transfer through WIFI?

No HDMI had me a little bummed, But this is great!

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. saps

saps Extreme Android User

No that aint the voodoo doing any voodoo magic

3. djb28

djb28 Android Enthusiast

I wonder why the phone is running better than my pc for this action? My PC and the phone do not even compare. Strange. But i will take it.

4. larry0071

larry0071 Android Enthusiast

Im trying to make my phone connect to the PS3 and failing. I went to the Fascinate and hit ALL SHARE and selected play from phone to other device, then ALL SHARE opened the media folders for MUSIC/VIDEO/? and I selected VIDEO, I scrolled to the video I wanted to stream and selected the 4 video file sections and hit ADD and then went to the PS3 and found the phone listed, went in and selected one of the 4 video parts I wanted and selected to play. It took about 5 min of looking at a black screen and then played about 20 seconds of video, then it would pause/lock and stay for 60+ seconds... and then play 1-3 seconds of video followed by another 60+ seconds of freeze... and this goes on as long as your willing to stare at a frozen screen.

Not working well here.

Fascinate and PS3 Slim 250gig.....

Samsung Fascinate Forum

The Samsung Fascinate release date was Q3 2010. Features and Specs include a 4.0" inch screen, 5MP camera, GB RAM, Hummingbird processor, and 1500mAh battery.

Q3 2010
Release Date
Reviews