1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

General Phone turns itself off

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by rontommy, Feb 13, 2011.

1. rontommy

rontommy Lurker
    None

Feb 13, 2011
    Hi, I just bought an xperia x10, and after 10minutes while using it it suddenly turned off by itself.Sometimes I need to take the battery out and plug it in to get the phone started again. But when I browse my pictures etc it just suddenly turns off again,and start up,and turns itself off and so on. What can be the problem, and what can I do to fix this? :S

thanks for any help!

Advertisement

2. newser

newser Lurker
    None

Nov 20, 2010
    why do not return it to the store? it is clearly a defective unit ! Ask for replacement or other brand since probably does exists a defective batch around there, don't accept tech service, ask for your rights!

3. rontommy

rontommy Lurker
    None

Feb 13, 2011
    my last x10 got some issues with the screen, so I gave them my phone and they sent it to rep. Then I waited exactly one month before I got a brand new x10 back. This was on Friday. And when I discovered this problem I went back to the store and told them about it, and the guy behind the counter said I had to send it back to the rep,but I'M ****ING TIRED OF WAITING ONE MONTH CUZ SONY ERICSSON SEND OUT DEFECTED PHONES. This is so ridicilous, makes me really mad. I was hoping this was a problem I could fix by myself, and not by sending it back to the ******s who obviosly doesn't do their job, AND wait another month to get a new ****ed up phone back.... damn :s

4. Z3US

Z3US Android Enthusiast
    None

Nov 12, 2010
    ...HOME...:P

Try using another sd card and do not copy any file from old sd card to new one.

It may fix this problem.....;-)

5. rontommy

rontommy Lurker
    None

Feb 13, 2011
    Thnx, I'll try it ; )