• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Phone turns itself off

rontommy

Lurker
Feb 13, 2011
Hi, I just bought an xperia x10, and after 10minutes while using it it suddenly turned off by itself.Sometimes I need to take the battery out and plug it in to get the phone started again. But when I browse my pictures etc it just suddenly turns off again,and start up,and turns itself off and so on. What can be the problem, and what can I do to fix this? :S

thanks for any help!

why do not return it to the store? it is clearly a defective unit ! Ask for replacement or other brand since probably does exists a defective batch around there, don't accept tech service, ask for your rights!

my last x10 got some issues with the screen, so I gave them my phone and they sent it to rep. Then I waited exactly one month before I got a brand new x10 back. This was on Friday. And when I discovered this problem I went back to the store and told them about it, and the guy behind the counter said I had to send it back to the rep,but I'M ****ING TIRED OF WAITING ONE MONTH CUZ SONY ERICSSON SEND OUT DEFECTED PHONES. This is so ridicilous, makes me really mad. I was hoping this was a problem I could fix by myself, and not by sending it back to the ******s who obviosly doesn't do their job, AND wait another month to get a new ****ed up phone back.... damn :s

Upvote 0
my last x10 got some issues with the screen, so I gave them my phone and they sent it to rep. Then I waited exactly one month before I got a brand new x10 back. This was on Friday. And when I discovered this problem I went back to the store and told them about it, and the guy behind the counter said I had to send it back to the rep,but I'M ****ING TIRED OF WAITING ONE MONTH CUZ SONY ERICSSON SEND OUT DEFECTED PHONES. This is so ridicilous, makes me really mad. I was hoping this was a problem I could fix by myself, and not by sending it back to the ******s who obviosly doesn't do their job, AND wait another month to get a new ****ed up phone back.... damn :s

Try using another sd card and do not copy any file from old sd card to new one.

It may fix this problem.....;-)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones