1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Phone turns off??

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by iN7, Nov 22, 2011.

  1. iN7

    iN7 Newbie
    Thread Starter
    Rank:
    None
    Points:
    15
    Posts:
    19
    Joined:
    Nov 5, 2011

    Nov 5, 2011
    19
    0
    15
    Every time I put my phone in my pocket it turns off. It only started happening lately. It only turns off if idle. If i'm listening to music or using the phone it doesn't happen. I think it only happened around the time I started upgrading firmware and rooting my phone although I'm not quite sure. It also only seems to happen when my phone is in my school trousers, never any others. Can someone help??
     

    Advertisement

  2. Gammer

    Gammer Android Enthusiast
    Rank:
    None
    Points:
    43
    Posts:
    285
    Joined:
    May 23, 2011

    May 23, 2011
    285
    47
    43
    UK
    Hahahahaha :D
     
    john wayne likes this.
  3. SuperAce609

    SuperAce609 Lurker
    Rank:
    None
    Points:
    5
    Posts:
    2
    Joined:
    Nov 23, 2011

    Nov 23, 2011
    2
    0
    5
    This started happening to my G1 before I switched over to my Ace. I suggest you go and get technical support. There's a 99% chance its a hardware problem. The other 1% could be software but i highly doubt it.
     

Share This Page

Loading...