1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Phone turns on intro screen then shuts down, now not turning on (100% Charged)

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Freska, Aug 12, 2013.

1. Freska

Freska Lurker
    None

Aug 12, 2013
    Okay so I have a LG Optimus V Call phone and recently I turned off my phone for the night and charged it overnight and then I wake up turn it on and it shows the virgin moblile intro screen and it just turns off. I try again and the same thing happens. So then I plugged it back into the wall and when I got home from school it did it again but the next time I tried turning it on, it didn't turn on, but when I charge it it shows the charging progress screen GUI.
    I have not dropped the phone, got it wet, or damaged the phone at all, now this has happened to me before with the same phone but just had a keypad.
    So could you help me find the reason for this?

Advertisement

2. AndyOpie150

AndyOpie150 <strong> <a href="http://androidforums.com/optimus
    None

May 13, 2011
    Laborer (all the dirty nasty work nobody else want
    Florida
    Stock, or Rooted?
    Stock recovery or Custom recovery?
    Stock ROM or Custom ROM?
    If stock none rooted with stock recovery: With power off hold HOME + VOLUME DOWN, then POWER (all at same time).
    Hold until you see the LG logo then let go of all buttons. It should boot into your stock recovery menu.
    Plug into charger for 20 minutes then select the reboot system option.
    If it boots into system finish charging. If not, go back to the recovery.
    In the recovery select the: wipe data/factory reset option. When done select the reboot system option.
    If still not booting into system go to the All Things Root sub-forum (go to bottom of the V's forum page and select the sub forum mentioned).
    Go to the All Things Root Guide sticky at the top of the sub-forum.
    Go to Guides/ the ZV9 update guide.
    Read over the part in that guide about how to flash the ZV9 update zip.
    Once the update zip has been flashed select reboot system.
    If that still didn't work, Make a new thread in thr All Things Root sub-forum. We will need to try the KDZ update method.

Tags: