1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

phone user manual

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by samtadesse, Jul 29, 2011.

1. samtadesse

samtadesse Lurker
    None

Jul 29, 2011
    Hellow,sir/maddam
    i am samuel tadesse from ethiopia,afew days before i bought android phone from your company,but when i try to use it i couldn't able to login to my account,so pls would you help me in giving gaidance to excute the setup or in giving the the dtailed user manual.
    thanks

Advertisement

2. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra=
    None

Hello samtadesse, and welcome to the Android Forums, a great place to discuss issues about Android devices.

Some members of these forums sell or trade phones in the Classified area of the forums, but "the company," Android Forums, does not sell them that I know of.

Can you tell us which model of Android phone you have acquired? Is it a Motorola Droid, or a Samsung Fascinate, etc? Look on the front and back of the device to find a name (you'll likely also see "Google" on there, let us know if that is there as well).

Once we find out which phone you have, we can help you by guiding you to the area of support here at Android Forums that fits your phone model and make.

3. samtadesse

samtadesse Lurker
    None

Jul 29, 2011
    Hellow,Dear Sir/Madam

I am Mr.Samuel Belete.On 13 July 2011,I acquired Android G9 Dual Card Quad Band TV WIFI FM 3.5 Inch Touch Screen JAVA Bluetooth Trace Ball Cell Phone (2GB TF Card) for 78.35 euro plus 15.19 euro shipping fees with invoice number DD611110721 dated 07-13-2011 and order no.111Y0936-DD dated 07-14-2011 from your company and before a few days ,I requested to send me a User Manual and you asked me to tell the model number of the phone I acquire from the company,but i could not able to get the model no.of the phone right now because the phone does not operate properly that i dropped it at my home,wheanwhile i have attached the invoice and the picture of the phone acquired from the company,so i will expect you will send themanual of the phone.
    I want to thank you in advance for all your support!

Yous Sincerely,

Samuel Belete

4. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra=
    None

Mr. Belete, it would be a good idea for you to check carefully any paperwork, such as bill of sale or receipt, that you've acquired during the transaction for that device.

You seem to be mistaken as to who you purchased the device from, as Android Forums does not sell devices; we are a forum gathering point for users of Android devices to discuss issues etc about Android devices.

We do have a section here called, "Classifieds," wherein members buy, sell and trade various devices, but they do so member to member, with no involvement on the part of Android Forums. I see you have no posting history in that section, so I doubt if you purchased your item from an Android Forums member.

Please check your paper work so that you can contact the correct entity which sold you your Android device.