• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Phone won't boot into recovery

Hello there mth133996!!

Did you get the firmware file for your particular carrier? Is that AT&T? Where did you get the stock rom? Are you rooted or stock?
When you used ODIN, did ODIN say "successful" at the end?
In other words, did you get any errors during install?

I'm sorry for all the questions, but it just helps with some more info:)

One does not have to be a Sherlock to see, that guy is coming from (downgrading) from 4.3 to 4.1.1
Well, unfortunately, there is NO going back from 4.3 as of yet. No way, Jose!! And he probably also has a "Knox warranty void:1" on his screen.
Same happened to me today. Tomorrow, I am going to "fight" with bootloaders, because THAT is what preventing me rebooting into recovery. ;):smokingsomb:

Upvote 0
One does not have to be a Sherlock to see, that guy is coming from (downgrading) from 4.3 to 4.1.1
Well, unfortunately, there is NO going back from 4.3 as of yet. No way, Jose!! And he probably also has a "Knox warranty void:1" on his screen.
Same happened to me today. Tomorrow, I am going to "fight" with bootloaders, because THAT is what preventing me rebooting into recovery. ;):smokingsomb:

That is exactly what happened. Is there any way from me to get it to work again?

Upvote 0
Hello there mth133996!!

Did you get the firmware file for your particular carrier? Is that AT&T? Where did you get the stock rom? Are you rooted or stock?
When you used ODIN, did ODIN say "successful" at the end?
In other words, did you get any errors during install?

I'm sorry for all the questions, but it just helps with some more info:)

Yes everything worked correctly.

Upvote 0

Sorry, perhaps I missed that in his op. :(

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones