• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Phone won't power on

eddiesox

Jan 26, 2011
hello all,

could really use some help here. My transform is not rooted and everything is stock except the launcher (I use launcherPRO). Recenctly my phone shut off and when I tried to restart it, it cycles through the normal flashing samsung splash screen then goes to black. occassionally it will cycle back through the splash screen or even get as far as giving me an unlock grid (but no wallpaper) however when I then try to unlock my phone it restarts and goes through the splash screen again. No new software or any mods of any kind at all. Any ideas as to what the hell is going on? Or more importantly how to fix it? Preferably without getting a new phone or factory-setting it (as I would like to keep all of my current settings and such). Not to be picky, but for the time being I would rather not root it.

Thank you in advance

Um... To be absolutely honest, I'm not sure and I recommend you fully charge your phone and go into recovery mode to do a factory reset... But since I see thats not going to work I can honestly say you probably need to go to Sprint. Since your completely stock you won't have any issues. First though, I would put my phone on the charger before I went to sleep, and then turn it on and keep it on all night. Maybe something will happen.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones