1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Phone won't power on !

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by SapphireEyez, Oct 15, 2014.

1. SapphireEyez

SapphireEyez Lurker

My phone, which I've only had since July, has died on me. I've never dropped it, never had it near water to possibly have water damage, so i don't understand what's wrong....

It was at nearly a full battery, I sent one messege on KIK, and when I looked at the phone about 5 minutes alter, it was off, well actually showing a faint backlight on the screen, but it was basically black, but around the perimiter of the screen you could see light. (which is odd, cause I keep it on not to go to "sleep" ever (or could possibly be at the 30 mins).

I tried to power it up thinking it was off, and I got that vibrate feel like when you turn it on or off, and it went completely black (no back light). I tried everything I could find on google and youtube and nothing seems to be working, that whole thing of holding the power and down vol button doesn't bring anything up on the screen, and I held it for nearly 5 mins !

When I plug it in to the charger connected to my pc, the vibrate sound comes on, then the option to view folder (on the pc) pops up, but soon as that faint light goes away, so does the folder from the pc.

Any ideas ?

I can't afford a new phone right now, and I am with Public mobile, who recently closed all their stores, so I can't bring it back to see what's wrong with it, and Public only exchanges phones until 1 month anyhow, not nearly 3 months. I can't even power it on long enough to get my pictures off it on to the computer. :(

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. denebola

denebola Newbie

There's the warranty from Motorola. I'd contact them about it. Sorry I don't have I ideas. Best of luck! Maybe someone else will have more ideas.

Motorola Moto G (1st Gen) Forum

The Motorola Moto G (1st Gen) release date is unknown..Features and specs are not yet known.

unknown.
Release Date
Reviews