1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Phone won't start

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by apdub, Sep 11, 2010.

1. apdub

apdub New Member

Sep 11, 2010
    Hi all,

For some reason Pantheon stopped working this morning in that the home screens weren't showing up but I could get into messages etc if they were in the bar on the top of the screen when a new message came in. The phone said Pantheon had stopped working and offered me a choice of wait or force close. I pressed wait as this sometimes resolves issues but nothing changed so i swiched off the phone. Now when I try to switch it back on the phone won't go past the screen where the Samsung logo comes up and a blue light glows up around it.

Any idea how to fix this?

Thanks

Advertisement

2. tuxdogg

tuxdogg Member

Jun 25, 2010
    east london
    if you're on a 2.1 firmware you should download a replacement launcher. i have used launcher pro and adw launcher and both are great and i would recommend without hesitation. pantheon is pretty bad so either of these will do a better job. if you're not on 2.1 then i'm not sure what to suggest!

3. apdub

apdub New Member

Sep 11, 2010
    Thanks, I got around it by doing a factory reset which was a bit of a pain but at least everything is still there. I think I'll take your advice on Launcher Pro though!