• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Phone won't update

danielunde

Android Enthusiast
Dec 4, 2011
GA.
I'm running nugget 7.0 the last 3 months I have received update notifications in the blue square says update okay cancel later I press on the download link okay and it goes away it does not download I have a Galaxy S6 it does this every time I feel like I should be getting nugget 7.1 0 or nugget 7.1 2 can somebody please tell me what's going on?

Reactions: cortega619
According to gsmarena, the latest update for the S6 is nougat 7.0.

The updates you're referring to are potentially security updates?

Can you screenshot the update screen the next time it appears?
I will try the next time it appears but it's just like a regular update window blue says firmware update I touch ok but nothing happens then I try again and the device says the latest version is already updated

Upvote 0
I will try the next time it appears but it's just like a regular update window blue says firmware update I touch ok but nothing happens then I try again and the device says the latest version is already updated
I just wonder if the Galaxy S6 is going to get 7.10 or 7.1 2 update I did get a One update but it was it was patches fixes I've searched the internet and I can't find nothing about if the Galaxy S6 is going to get 7.1 0 or 7.1 2 my phone is only 6 months old actually not even six months old but it was built close to 18 months ago

Reactions: cortega619
Upvote 0
I'm running nugget 7.0 the last 3 months I have received update notifications in the blue square says update okay cancel later I press on the download link okay and it goes away it does not download I have a Galaxy S6 it does this every time I feel like I should be getting nugget 7.1 0 or nugget 7.1 2 can somebody please tell me what's going on?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170531-202236.png
    Screenshot_20170531-202236.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 157
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones