1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Phone wouldn't charge - lost radios.

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by darkestred, Jan 9, 2012.

1. darkestred

darkestred Android Enthusiast
    None

Sep 19, 2011
    IT
    NJ
    Last night i went to charge my phone. Plugged it in at 32% and came back 4 hours later. Notice the light is still orange. Turn on phone. 19%... The battery icon showed it was "charging."

I unplug the phone, put the charger back in. Nothing. Unplug charger from wall and phone. Plug back in, nothing. I plug phone into computer and it starts charging. I plug phone back into wall jack and it starts charging.

At the time i noticed but didn't really notice that my radios were not showing up. I go into work. Decide to use the hotspot for my laptop. Laptop connects but the connection is limited. I then notice that my 3g/4g icons aren't showing up.

So, i turn off radio, turn on radio. Turn on LTE, turn on CDMA/LTE...pull battery, reboot...dropped phone by accident (woops). Nothing.

I reflashed radios, nothing.

Anyone ever had this happen before? My last line of defense is to reflash rom...

Advertisement

2. darkestred

None

Sep 19, 2011
    IT
    NJ
    Darkestred, what happens when you make a phone call? I'm under the assumption it will say your phone is no activated.

3. darkestred

None

Sep 19, 2011
    IT
    NJ
    You are a legend. This was exactly the issue. I looked on the website and there was no phone assigned to my name. I'm on the phone with verizon, now. Thanks so much!