1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Phonebook questions...

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by luradw, Jun 16, 2011.

1. luradw

luradw Lurker
    None

Jun 16, 2011
    Sorry if this is already a topic...I searched the whole forum and couldn't find anything with my specific issue. I may just be stupid, but I can't figure out how to save a picture to a contact when the contact is saved to my SIM card. I'm only able to do that when the contact is saved to my phone. Same goes with saving and labeling multiple numbers to a contact. When it's saved to the phone, I can label a number "home" or "cell", etc. But when it's saved to the SIM card, I'm not able to label them. Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Advertisement

2. 2manyPHONES

2manyPHONES Android Expert
    None

Jul 26, 2010
    NY & TX
    Yeah you have to import your contacts to your phone to add a pic and other contact info.

Have you imported them from the sim card yet? In your contact list tap menu-import/export-import from sim

Now you will see double contacts, tap menu-view-uncheck sim. This will leave you with the contacts copied to the phone and hide the doubles from the sim

luradw likes this.
  3. pknapp11

pknapp11 Lurker
    None

Jun 17, 2011
    I deleted my contacts in g mail and it took all my contracts off my phone and the icon. I got all my contracts back in g mail but the icon is gone from my phone. How can I get the icon back to my phone that says contracts?

4. aeggers

aeggers Lurker
    None

Jun 17, 2011
    hi,
    I'm trying to sync contacts & calender to my gmail account. How do I do this?