1. Check out our companion app, Forums for Android! Download from Google Play

Support Phonebook settings and ChompSMS problems

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by Buck Shot, Jan 23, 2010.

1. Buck Shot

Buck Shot Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2010
    Jersey Shore
    not to come on here and complain which i am not as i love my N1 but i need to be pointed in the right direction.

Biggest problem with my Phonebook: When you call someone it obviously goes into ur call log. But then it also goes into your "frequently called" section in your favorites tab. What if i dont want someone to know who i called. Is there a way to disable fequently called section? It sends all the numbers you call in there as if its an alternate call log. I obviously know how to delete my call log. Some of yall may laugh, but im sure we all have or do this...lol

ChompSMS: when i recieve a Facebook notification " such and such wants to be ur friend, type "add" to add or "info" for info...etc
    When i type add/info/next as i did on my BB it sends the person a message now saying "next/add/info"...lol
    I have to wait for my FB notification which is about almost 15mins later or more to do it thru the app.

another problem on Chomp is when i send someone a pic and they reply from the MMS, it replies back to me with a blank multi media message.

Advertisement

2. Abom

Abom Member

Jan 1, 2010
    Pretty sure you can long-press a call log entry and remove it that way, I don't believe there is a way to disable it all together. If you don't want people knowing your business I suggest putting a password on your phone.

Regarding Chomp isnt that what it's supposed to do, send a message with those words to Facebook's number? Blank MMS' usually mean you don't have the best coverage, make sure auto-retrieve is switched on, if you use the default messaging app there is a "download" button within the MMS message to retrieve the content.

3. Buck Shot

Buck Shot Well-Known Member

Jan 13, 2010
    Jersey Shore
    I tried the long press thing and it does not remove out of the frequent calls section. And chomp, I'm usually in a 3G area or running wiring.

Tags: