• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

"Phones" section of phandroid

I'm all for it Phases! Just shoot me a PM on how to do it.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

You're A-O-K Trident, you know that? I don't care what all the users say via PM!
I'm just playin' :p
Seriously though. Thanks for the offer bud, but for this particular pain in the ass system with the access you'd have to have (actually I think Rob is working to make it accessible with less rights) I'm talking more about.. someone who's been around a year or so and been pretty active during all this time..

Upvote 0
I'm all for it Phases! Just shoot me a PM on how to do it.

You're A-O-K Trident, you know that? I don't care what all the users say via PM!
I'm just playin' :p
Seriously though. Thanks for the offer bud, but for this particular pain in the ass system with the access you'd have to have (actually I think Rob is working to make it accessible with less rights) I'm talking more about.. someone who's been around a year or so and been pretty active during all this time..

You're pertty A-O-K yourself Phases!
Most of the time...
Just kidding! :D
Joking aside... That's not a problem, don't worry about it. If you can't, however, find some one else to fill the position, I wouldn't disappoint you guys! :)
Thanks!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones