1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

photo and video on google+ and Picasa

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by khaddem, Apr 15, 2012.

1. khaddem

khaddem Newbie

i've a GS2 and all pictures and videos i take are saved on the phone's internal memory. I installed google+ and my pictures and videos upload directly to google+. Lately, my brother told me about picasa and since i need to manage my phone's memory, i was wondering if:
    1- can the pictures and videos uploaded from my phone to google+ be saved on picasa too? and how?
    2- to save memory on my 16gig GS2, can i delete the pics and videos from my phone once they are uploaded to picasa or google+?
    3- If i get another android phone, can i easily access my pics and videos saved on google+ and/or picasa from the new phone ( the new GS3)?
    I will appreciate any instructions or assistance on these questions since i am new to all this cloud thing.
    Thanks

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. rymanh

rymanh Member

I have never really used picasa but I am familiar with google plus.. after your pictures are uploaded to google+ you should be able to enjoy them on your new phone

3. Motoperpetual

Motoperpetual Lurker

If your Picasa account is linked to your google account, then you should be able to automatically sync the picasa photos to your phone.

Samsung Galaxy S2 Forum

The Samsung Galaxy S2 release date was April 2011. Features and Specs include a 4.3" inch screen, 8MP camera, 1GB RAM, Exynos 4210 Dual processor, and 1650mAh battery.

April 2011
Release Date
Reviews