1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Photo editors?

Discussion in 'Android Apps & Games' started by braj, Sep 17, 2010.

1. braj

braj Android Enthusiast
    None

Aug 7, 2010
    I have Vignette and PicSayPro, between these two I have a lot of editing power on my phone already, but I am looking for more filters via another app, something with artistic filters like oil, stained glass, etc. Any ideas?

Advertisement

2. jgreetham

jgreetham Well-Known Member
    None

May 3, 2010
    I'm just curious - how can you do any detailed editing on that little display? How come you're not editing on your desktop PC or MAC?

Cheers,
    Jim

3. braj

braj Android Enthusiast
    None

Aug 7, 2010
    I like my phone, it actually works well for this, PicSayPro is wonderful to use, nicer than most apps on the desktop, Vignette does a wonderful job making beautiful images. I don't really need to export to some other machine to do what I do, why add that extra step?

Anyhow, I'm no real photographer, what I need to do usually is just adjust contrast etc, add a border, stuff like that, send to friends in email etc. About the artistic filters, mostly I want to make my own background images for use on the phone itself. Anyhow, my screen is 4" of beauty :)

[​IMG]

4. jmatthew

jmatthew Lurker
    None

Sep 20, 2010
    site editor for androidplusyou.com
    Ohio
    There is the photoshop express app. It doesn't have nearly as many filters as Vignette and PicSayPro. But it's stable, free, and has a convenient upload function.

5. braj

braj Android Enthusiast
    None

Aug 7, 2010
    Yeah I have that, just doesn't exactly add anything besides uploading. It is free, I guess that is something but you can't even zoom in on an image. It is an insult to the Photoshop name really.