1. Are you ready for the Galaxy S20? Here is everything we know so far!

Photo help, please

Discussion in 'Music & Media' started by arynnei, Jan 5, 2013.

1. arynnei

arynnei Lurker

I recently bought a Samsung Note 2. When I brought it home, I saw that there were some very old photos of mine, taken with my old iPhone a couple years ago, already on it. The Picasa logo was stamped on the lower right corner.

I've never used Picasa, and I never transferred those photos. I also don't seem to have any way of deleting them from the Note. When I click the photo, the only option it gives me is where I'd like to share it. I've done everything I can think of, to downloading Picasa and hoping I'd be able to delete it from there, to plugging it into the computer and trying to delete the files manually. I was able to delete the album from Picasa, but not the photos themselves. And I couldn't even find the files when I looked at it through the computer.

If anyone could point me in the right direction, I'd really appreciate it.

1. Download the Forums for Android™ app!

Download

2. arynnei

arynnei Lurker

I also tried a few photo safe apps just a short while ago. While I can click on the photo and select "hide picture," the pop-up says "0 files moved." When I look in the app, there's nothing there, and the photos are still in my gallery.