• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Photo Sharing Glitch

barco13

Jul 16, 2010
Sorry if this has been covered on the Nexus 4, but I couldn't seem to find a thread. I have had this happen twice with two difference apps so I guess it is some sort of a glitch? When I take a photo and click the share button from within the photo strip (slide right from camera app), I have shared to Google + and TweetCaster pro. With both apps the photo seems like it uploads, but then remains on the upload screen within the app. I then exit out by hitting the back button and it asks me if I want to exit without uploading or something to that effect. When I refresh my timeline in TweetCaster or view my stream in Google + the photo is there with any comments. Maybe a glitch where the software isn't recognizing that the photo was successful uploaded? Just curious if anybody else has experienced and if there is a solution.

Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones