1. Download our Official Android App: Forums for Android!

Support Photo Tagging in gallery

Discussion in 'Android Devices' started by EvasionOfTruth, Jan 12, 2012.

1. EvasionOfTruth

None

I searched and didn't see any results on this so I figured I would ask. Is there a way in the stock gallery app to tag photos? I had this on my previous Droid X and used it to tag photos of my daughter so when people wanted to see the pics I could easily just show them photos tagged with her name. I'm probably missing something really easy but it's bugging me that I can't find this option. Any help would be appreciated.

Advertisement

2. s.m.knipe

s.m.knipe Android Expert
    None

Jul 4, 2010
    Grad student
    Martinsburg, WV & Portales, NM
    I'm pretty sure that is a Blur (or whatever they are calling it now) thing, as my Atrix had that as well. It is not a stock Android feature (yet). If it bugs you though I am sure somebody could hack the Blur Gallery .apk to work on ICS

3. EvasionOfTruth

None

Yeah i figured it was a blur feature but hoping there was something comparable to it on ICS.

4. offlineprashan

None

Jan 14, 2012
    Even i m desparatetly searching for such tool/application. Tried zillions of photo application available on market but none has this feature. Actually i feel inbuild Gallery should have this feacher, but alas... please let me know if you know any such customisation/application is already available.

Tags: